McCammon Traditional Elementary School is proud to be Chilliwack’s first Traditional School and only Elementary Traditional School.
We continue to operate under our 5 Basic Principles. These five principles are:
- a strong Code of Conduct which reinforces the traditional values:
- a structured learning environment in instruction and school-wide consistency in curriculum and expectations;
- sequential development of basic skills in Reading, Writing, and Math, with a focus on individual academic achievement;
- a unifying Dress Code (uniforms) to promote school spirit, reduce competition and maintain a positive atmosphere; and
- opportunities for parents/guardians to be active partners in their students’s education
The McCammon Traditional School Learning Community is founded on the values of Citizenship, Respect and Responsibility.